quarta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2008

MP3 - Frank by Amy Winehouse


.
Frank was the debut album of the English singer Amy Winehouse. One of the most sold CDs, now in double special edition. Winner of 5 Grammy prizes including better female performance, song of the year and album pop. Bonus CD with 17 bands in exclusive versions, demons and remixes. Don’t miss it!!!
.
CD #01
01 – Intro Stronger than me
02 – You sent me flying cherry
03 – Know you now
04 – Fuck me pumps
05 – I Heard Love is Blind
06 – Moody’s Mood for Love Teo Licks
07 - (There is) no Greater Love
08 – In my Bed
09 - Take the Box
10 – October Song
11 – What is it about men
12 – Help Yourself
13 – Amy Amy Amy
.
CD #02
01 – Take the Box (original demo)
02 - I Heard Love is Blind (original demo)
03 – Someone to watch over me (original demo)
04 – What it is (original demo)
05 – Teach me tonight (Hootenanny)
06 – ‘round Midnight (B-side)
07 – Fool’s Gold (B-side)
08 – Stronger than me (later with John Holland)
09 – I Heard Love is Blind (Live at Concorde, Brighton)
10 – Take the Box (Live at Concorde, Brighton)
11 – In my Bed (Live at Concorde, Brighton)
12 – Mr. Magic (Through the Smoke)(Janice Long Session)
13 – (There is) No Greater Love (Janice Long Session)
14 – Fuck me Pumps (Mj Cole Mix)
15 – Take the Box ( Seijis Buggin’ Mix)
16 – Stronger than me (Harmonic 33 Mix)
17 – In my Bed (Cj Mix)
.
To all my students: If you'd like a copy, you can either send me an e-mail and I'll send you the links or you can handle me two (02) blank CDs.

Nenhum comentário: